seniors DANCE CLASSES
Our senior dance classes including Ballroom & Latin dance classes are held in:
- Dalkeith Masonic Hall, Dalkeith at 10.30am – 12.00 noon on Thursdays
- Xcite, Balbardie Park, Torphichen Rd, Bathgate EH48 4LA at 3.30pm – 4.30pm on Fridays
- Xcite, Craigswood, Livingston EH54 5ER at 3.30 – 4.30pm on Wednesdays
Please contact us for further information by clicking this link.
In our dance classes you will learn all of the Ballroom and Latin styles. Teaching correct hold, terminology, posture, technique and footwork.
thank you both for making our day that bit more enjoyable. we loved your dance classes and will be back for more very soon. thanks!
There are a number of benefits to dance for older people:
- Dance is inclusive and one of the principles of community dance for older peoples is that anyone and everyone can take part;
- Dance can be tailored to match the physical capabilities of an older person and dance can also reflect the cultural diversity of the older population; and
- Dance is a social activity and, as such, can benefit both the physical health of older people and promote a sense of well-being and social inclusion.